News Publications for Download
- Rush Rifle Range Schedule March 2017 [02/24/17]
- Proposed Local Law re: Taxation of Solar... [01/13/17]
- Rush Rifle Range Schedule December 2016 [11/17/16]
- Rush Rifle Range Schedule Novermber 2016 [10/18/16]
- Rush Rifle Range Schedule September 2016 [08/23/16]
- Proposal to Amend Zoning Map of Town of ... [08/16/16]
- Resolution to Adopt Findings Statement f... [08/16/16]
- New York State Environmental Quality Rev... [08/16/16]
- Proposed Local Law Amending Zoning Laws ... [08/16/16]
- Addendum to Table of Contents for Final ... [08/02/16]
New York State Young Farmers Loan Forgiveness Incentive Program
As you are aware, the 2014-15 State Budget established the New York State Young Farmers Loan Forgiveness Incentive Program as one component of a comprehensive strategy that combined financial and educational initiatives and incentives to keep the State’s agricultural industry thriving for the next generation.
The New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) is currently accepting applications for the Young Farmers Loan Forgiveness Program, continuing through the December 15, 2014 deadline.
The new loan forgiveness program provides 10 awards of up to $10,000 in education loan forgiveness annually for up to five years. More information about the Program is available at: hesc.ny.gov/YoungFarmers.