SPECIAL EVENT FOR RUSH RESIDENTS: ON MONDAY, AUGUST 9 FROM 5 PM-8 PM AT THE WILLIAM UDICIOUS PAVILION LOCATED BEHIND THE RUSH TOWN HALL. ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE.
COMMUNITY-WIDE SURVEY: A SURVEY ASKING FOR CITIZEN INPUT WAS SENT OUT THE LAST WEEK OF JULY. ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE.
INVITATION AND SURVEY: pdf Comprehensive Plan Survey and Invite to 8 9 21 Event
BACKGROUND: The Comprehensive Plan Resource Committee was started in November was disbanded at the beginning of 2021. The Committee was composed of interested citizens who were working together to research, survey, update data; review reports and studies that have been conducted during the past 10 years, as well as revisit our last town-wide Comprehensive Plan that was authorized by the Town Board in 1993.
Since then, the Town Board authorized the formal Comprehensive Planning Committe on February 24, 2021 to develop the actual plan for the Town Board. Citizen review and input will be important to this effort, and all who would like to contribute their ideas and vision for our town's future will be encouraged to participate.
folder Steering Committee Meeting Minutes and Reports can be found here Recordings of meetings are available and found on the left panel.
The following historical reports were reviewed by the committee:
- pdf 2010 Comprehensive Plan
- pdf 2012 Farmland Protection Plan
- pdf 2016 Recreation and Agricultural Citizens Committee (Presentation)
- pdf 2016 Recreation and Agricultural Citizens Committee (Report)
- pdf 2016 Energy Advisory Committee Presentation
- pdf 2016 Energy Advisory Committee Final Report and Recommendations
- pdf 2017 Rush Hamlet Charrette Report